Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

I shat bricks during the Lamb of God scene.

Super funny. Everything else is still moderately hilarious but that scene was the best for me. Great job on this one.

Batman Lives Batman Lives

I'm surprised there are no awards for this.

gj. Keep making more stuff because I love your stuffs.

Super Cheese Head Eps 2 Super Cheese Head Eps 2

Decent.

I see you must have messed up on sizing it properly when uploading to Newgrounds (unless that was intentional to add that movie horizontal bar effect), but other than that, it was pretty decently drawn and animated.

Keep it up, Phil.

My Point Proven My Point Proven

It looks like...

...a 4-year-old who knows how to draw and code in flash made this game. In all honesty, that's what it feels like.

City of Zombies & Ninjas City of Zombies & Ninjas

Er...

Looks fine and dandy, ok animated and everything, but... the zombies seem to die without me even attacking them. Programming glitch/screw-up?

Freeway Fighter Freeway Fighter

Great game!

You did a good job bringing this back. The only thing that kind of irks me is how none of the other cars take damage, though it's nothing to really complain about.

Keep up the good work, rujo!

Cabin [WIP] Cabin [WIP]

Yeah. The guitar melodies sound pretty decent. Add some vocals, some percussion (even if all you got is a box to beat on), and it has good potential. I'd bring the slow vocals in around 0:35 and everything before could be the intro. The song starts to pick up at 0:50 so bring up the tempo and possibly faster vocals there too. The guitar melodies start to really complement each other after the minute mark. Sounds tight.

Keep practicing, musician. It's not like you have a choice tho.

Lost and Deep Lost and Deep

Really soothing, contemplative music and it maintains a mellow vibe throughout, which I dig. Reading the author comments I can't help but feel this is supposed to be a depressed song, or maybe that's just me thinking that.

iLifeMusicDude responds:

i put alot of mixed emotions into this song. im kinda at a point of my life where im trying to figure many things out and trying to stay positive about it as much as i can. many people are helping me right now and i couldn't be more happy to have them in my life. but art seems to be the best way for me to dump out any negative emotions i still have stored inside

Odyssey Odyssey

My new favorite song at the moment. God damn you are versatile. Keep making music, but it's not like you have a choice. Musicians never do.

LunyAlex responds:

Thanks a bunch man, means a lot! And you're completely right, haha.