Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

I shat bricks during the Lamb of God scene.

Super funny. Everything else is still moderately hilarious but that scene was the best for me. Great job on this one.

Batman Lives Batman Lives

I'm surprised there are no awards for this.

gj. Keep making more stuff because I love your stuffs.

Super Cheese Head Eps 2 Super Cheese Head Eps 2

Decent.

I see you must have messed up on sizing it properly when uploading to Newgrounds (unless that was intentional to add that movie horizontal bar effect), but other than that, it was pretty decently drawn and animated.

Keep it up, Phil.

SIEGE SIEGE

Pretty damn good.

I really enjoyed the style (animation and drawing were superb, btw) and the storyline both. I'm sure you'll get a good grade for this assignment without a doubt.

Keep up the good work.

Katan Katan

That was amazing.

This is by far one of (if not the) best flash animated movies on here. This is astounding on so many levels. Try as I may, this is naught but an understated review to what this movie really is, which is beyond perfect.

Wooden Pigs Wooden Pigs

Unique, I suppose.

I like the concept, but the way it was showed (not the stop motion capture precisely because I have no problem with that, but rather the style of the images most likely due to the Photoshop effects you mentioned) didn't really appeal to me at all.

I also didn't really like the abrupt ending. The fact that the song ended abruptly as well also didn't help its case.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Another fine animation from explosm.net

The only thing I really didn't like was the quality due to the video format, though I'm sure you guys couldn't have helped that. Keep up the good work.

Cat animation simple Cat animation simple

I laughed.

Quite simple, but at least it's not an overly crappy animation with full symphony like most people apply.

Anyway, uh... good job, I suppose.

Burned Out Burned Out

Really funny!

Well written, animated, drawn - everything! I especially like how there was no color given to it except the lightbulb - I do not know if that was intentional but it sure brought it out more.

Keep up the good work, Greg, and I will look forward to your series coming up!

Happy Mother's Day 2010 Happy Mother's Day 2010

Sorry.

I see where the thought comes from, but I don't really see this as quality work to be submitted to the Portal.